In between the other projects I have going, I made a quick little hat:
I call it the copycat hat because it is made after the example of this NYfashion101 hat, which is no longer available for sale:
As you can see, there are some differences between that one and my version. The NYfashion101 version is apparently made with Aran weight yarn, whereas mine is made with a bulky yarn, needle sizes 5 mm and 6 mm. The original is also more slouchy, starting the decreases after the last reverse stocking stitch section, whereas I started the decreases in that section because I prefer a less slouchy hat. I also decreased more gradually, for the same reason, as the original looks like it did not decrease for a couple of centimeters and then suddenly decreased a lot to get that gathered look. The hat used exactly two skeins of yarn (100 meters) and was a quick knit to kill time during excessively long loading screens. Now, back to the sewing!
Hi, I'm Mina and I have a stash problem. This is my way of trying to fix it.
Last yarn purchase:
Last fabric purchase: 02/03/2017