It is embarassing how long this took me for the amount of work it was. I very conscientiously washed the fabric for the seat cover every time I washed the back cover and the cushion covers so the colours would stay the same. But every time I folded it up again and put it back in a bag, instead of taking the 30 minutes to sew in the elastic that was needed. Finally, FINALLY I finished it this week!
I'm very happy I finally got around to this. Because I also have two cushions on my couch in this fabric, it really ties the room together and just looks much neater than the sloppy red-plus-pink-florals of the before.
Hi, I'm Mina and I have a stash problem. This is my way of trying to fix it.
Last yarn purchase:
Last fabric purchase: 02/03/2017