Since then, I've kept working on the projects I've got going, particularly the Bauhaus sweater. Pretty soon, I ran into a bit of a snag with regards to the two quilts I'm working on: they are both made with scraps, and one of the fabrics I wanted to use scraps from hadn't actually been used yet. It was a lovely, brightly coloured cotton that I got in Japan along with several other fabrics a few years ago (all of which are incorporated in the quilts). Some of these other fabrics were used for the Vogue V1102-hybrid dress and the summery split skirt I made last year.
So, last weekend I decided to just make a quick summer dress: